Grades are in for my first term and second starting soon

Posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 by Scott

I am happy to announce that my grades for my first term are in. I recieved a 99 in both classes, 99.40 in my Stratagies class and a 99.70 in my Web Design class. I am thrilled with the outcome and to find out I placed top of my class in web design. There were many talented people in my class and I lead but just under one percent point. I hope to continue working hard, setting reasonable goals and working as hard as I can to obtain those goals.

The upcoming term I am taking a composition class and web design 247. The comp class I am not to thrilled about but plan to do my best in it. The web design class I am ready for as we learned a lot of the basics in 117, and now I wanna know the not so basics. I want to code the code least coded, write the site least written and do the tasks that take a few brain freezes and a walk away and return or two.

I am overall happy with my start at Kaplan, I as many of you that will read this im sure, was very skeptical on hopw much I could possibly learn from an "online University". Is this just a joke or waste of my time I wondered. Well I have learned a good bit and have just a little over 10 weeks under my belt.

On a personal note my baby boy is doing great almost is 5 months old and is very healthy and happy. My wife is doing well aside from the normal blues of mothers whom have to return to work and leave that bundle of joy at home for any amount of time , but she is handling it like a trooper.

Well I have blabbed enough and school starts oficially at 10:59p.m. Central time tommorow night so I should go ahead and get some rest, because if last term is any indicator I will be living on 3 to 6 hours of sleep tops for the next 10 weeks and 10 days off past me by quicker than I can comment.

0 Responses to "Grades are in for my first term and second starting soon":