Nice Web Seminar

Posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 by Scott

I finished a Online Web Seminar earlier called 50 Online Job Sites by Debra Yergen. She is a very smart person and has some very good pointers on how to get out there and get hired in the IT ( Information Technology ) Field. You can check out her blog by clicking here . She and the rest of the speakers at the Kaplan Online Seminars always have such great information to help us along the way. I also got my grade for my first term Web Design class and I ended up with a 99, so I could not be happier. Hey... I know it was Introduction to web design, but you may be surprised to see how many completely bombed in the class, I know that I was. I look toward this new term with excitement and anticipation. I know that this education I am working on will better enable me to give my children the things that they need and some of what they want as well as allow my wife to be the "stay at home mom" she really deserves also. Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog here, if you want to email me you may do so by the link in the footer, or by clicking here.

0 Responses to "Nice Web Seminar":