Posterous Finnaly got customizable themes

Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 by Scott

I wanted to make a quick post because when logging into my Posterous Blog I noticed they had finnaly did the one thing that they had been lacking in my opinion, Customizable Themes!!! You can use your own HTML and CSS, Header Images and pretty much make the theme whatever you want, if you know HTML and CSS the sky is the limit now. This is great because not only does it allow me to just write up one blog post and it automatically posts it to all of my other blogs, twitter and even facebook but now I can make it look how I want to. Great job guys, now if you make a Windows Mobile App like you did for the iPhone I will have nothing left to gripe about lol. Well is time for bed now after a hard night of studying and coding was a super nice surprise guys.

 

K  A  P  0  N  E

Posted via web from kapone's posterous

0 Responses to "Posterous Finnaly got customizable themes":