New Hard Drives Ordered

Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 by Scott

Finally, I found a place to order my 2 new 500GB Hard Drives for my laptop. I had just a single 320GB HD so when I get the two 500GB drives in and working I wont know how to act. I know It will run my Windows Vista and Linux Mint 8 with no studders or issues and since I put most images and such on my external HD I think 1000GB will do me just fine until they get some TB HD's that  work in a notebook. May even use the 320 from laptop and replace the 250 in netbook but thats a project I will take on later. I am stoked, and it will all be here in time to be up and running for school!! Sorry for the quick little post I am just stoked about that and felt I should share my joy lol. Happy early New Years to ALL!!!

 

KAPONE

Posted via web from kapone's posterous

0 Responses to "New Hard Drives Ordered":